Fast Withdrawal Casino UK
A fast withdrawal casino is an online casino that grants and processes withdrawal requests quickly.
See our recommended UK casinos with fast withdrawals below and keep reading for tips on how to get fast casino payouts!
- No wagering requirements
- Cashback on every bet with OJOplus
- Daily, exclusive bonuses with OJO Kickers
- Large game selection (over 3,000 games) including bingo
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- Free spins without wagering requirements on two first deposits
- Welcome bonus for casino, live casino and sport
- Sportsbook, bingo and scratch cards in game selection
- Great welcome bonus, loyalty program and promotions
- Casino games, live casino and sports betting available
- UK license and UK-specific website
- Low minimum deposit
- Weekly rewards and promotions
- Customer support available 24/7
- Lots of promotions & free spins
- 24/7 customer service
- More than 3,000 games
- PayPal, Apple Pay and more popular payment methods accepted
- Lots of sports, events and leagues to bet on
- Sports promotions including large play boosts offered
- Casino, live casino and scratchcards available in the casino selection
- No deposit bonus
- Low wagering requirements
- 24/7 customer support
- Fun theme and concept
- £200 bonus for UK players
- Exclusive club with loyalty points
- Welcome bonus of up to £200
- 100 free spins given on first deposit (£20)
- Large game selection with live casino and scratch cards
- All players are treated like royalty
Why We Want to Highlight Fast Payout Casinos
When playing at online casinos, you deposit and place bets with your own money with the hope of winning something in return. It’s literally a gamble and if you are lucky, you can win big.
In this guide, we are focusing on what happens after you’ve won big. Or if not big, at least after you have something you want to cash out from your casino account.
It might not be your first priority when choosing a casino, but when you are ready to make a withdrawal, we guarantee you that speed is of utmost importance. That is why we have done the work for you and found some of the fastest and best casino payouts out there.
Here we will give you the nitty-gritty of how casino withdrawals work and recommend some great casino options along the way. All you have to do is pick your favourite, start playing and get something to withdraw!
Withdrawal, Cash Out and Payout…
Casinos might use different terms such as withdrawal, cash out or payout, but it all refers to the same: the act of withdrawing money from your casino account to your payment method.
In order to play for real money at a casino, you first have to deposit real money into your account. Casinos normally reward you with a bonus upon your first deposit(s) and then you can start playing. Anything you win from the casino will be added to your casino account – your bankroll. You can use that balance to keep playing or you can decide to cash it out.
Once you have decided that you wish to withdraw your winnings, the withdrawal process beings. We call it a process as it might require a few steps and details and can therefore take a while, at least the first time. In order to avoid a slow withdrawal, it’s important that you have everything in place first. Let’s walk through the process!
How a Casino Withdrawal Process Works
Let’s start with a quick step-by-step on casino payouts before we go into detail:
- The player (you) requests a withdrawal
- The casino processes the withdrawal request
- The payment provider processes the withdrawal
- The player (you) get your money
The four steps above are the skeleton of the process. Now let’s look into each step a bit more closely.
1. Submit a withdrawal request
A withdrawal can be requested from your casino account. Normally you will find a page called “cashier”, “bank” or similar. The actual menu and structure might vary depending on the casino you are playing at. If you are having trouble navigating the actual banking page, you should check out the casino’s FAQ page or contact customer support.
Once you have found your way to the cashier page, you need to click on “withdrawal” (or “cash out”). From there, you should have the option to write the amount you would like to cash out. In addition, you might be able to choose your payment method. If you are not able to select the payment method, it is because the withdrawal will automatically be sent to the same method you used for your last deposit. Confirm the details and your request is sent!
2. Wait for the casino to process the withdrawal request
Once you have confirmed your cashout request, it will be sent to the casino to process and confirm. The casino will have to perform a KYC (know your customer) check to ensure that the money will be sent to a real person – the person you are claiming to be. Depending on the size of the casino you are playing at, these checks might be performed at all hours or just during normal working hours if it is a smaller casino.
In addition the the KYC, some casinos might have a pending period on the cashout request. The pending period can be one or a few days where your request will not be looked at by the casino yet, but you have the option to cancel the request. A fast withdrawal casino will not have this (unnecessary) extra step in place.
3. Wait for the payment provider to process the payment request
When the casino has confirmed and approved the withdrawal request, the money will be sent to your payment method. Depending on which payment method that is, the funds will go through one final process before reaching you. This is because the provider also needs to process the transaction from their end. This process can take only a few minutes but some methods will take several days. In general, e-wallets are quick and processed instantly while cards and bank transfers can take 1-5 business days.
The many steps and checks are mainly due to the fact that there are several regulated parties involved – as well as it being a money transaction. Licensed UK casinos have to follow the rules and procedures of the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. In addition, payment providers will also have rules and regulations they have to adhere to. We can’t do anything about that, but we can do everything in our power and choose smart in order to get fast casino withdrawals.
Tips Before You Request Casino Payouts
When playing at a fast withdrawal casino, there are some things to keep in mind and do even before you request a withdrawal. Every decision you make, from the bonus you opt for to the payment method you choose, can impact the speed of your withdrawal. Therefore, you should keep the following in mind:
1. Be aware of wagering requirements
Casinos like to reward players – especially new sign-ups – with fun bonuses and promotions. The bonuses are a great way to get some extra money to play for, but it is really important to be aware of the terms and conditions attached. This is because the terms might slow or hinder your withdrawal requests.
One thing to make sure to check is the wagering requirement of a bonus. This will tell you how many times you have to wager the bonus amount, deposit amount and/or winnings before you can cash out the funds. If you try to request a withdrawal before this requirement is fulfilled, you will normally get a message saying the withdrawal can’t be processed. But some casinos might be so strict as to remove your bonus and/or winnings all together!
2. Check the casino’s minimum and maximum withdrawal limits
What if you were to request a withdrawal only to realise that you are not allowed to cash out that amount? If you don’t do your research, that can quickly happen. Casinos will always have a minimum and maximum amount that you can withdraw in one go. Sometimes there are also daily or weekly limits or a charge added if you withdraw more than X. The limits might be set by the casino or the payment method itself.
3. Complete your KYC right away
Most players will wait until they are asked by the casino to submit their KYC documents. Normally this is asked for upon your first withdrawal request, but you can get it out of the way much sooner! The casino will need a set of documents in order to confirm your identity. Check your account or ask customer support on how to get it done and be ready for your withdrawal to be processed quickly.
4. Choose your payment method wisely
You are free to choose which payment method you would like to make use of (from the ones offered by the casino). If your main priority is fast withdrawals, then you need to choose a payment method that handles withdrawals requests quickly. In most cases, this will be e-wallets such as Skrill, PayPal and Neteller. Some banks process transfers instantly but not all. Trustly can also be a good option but the processing time will depend on your bank.
Check the casino payment page for details and read up on your payment method before deciding. Remember that, as long as it can be done, the casino will process your withdrawal to the same method you used for your last deposit.
If you go through this checklist right away, your withdrawal request is a lot more likely to be quick and smooth. If you neglect to double-check the things mentioned above before requesting a withdrawal, you will lose out on time simply because the withdrawal wasn’t properly prepared from your end.
How we Determine a Fast Withdrawal Casino
Here at Kabono, we recommend the very best online casinos for UK players. In this guide, we have decided to exclusively highlight what we determine to be fast withdrawal casino options. The casinos listed on this page all meet the following criteria:
- The casino offers deposits and withdrawals using e-wallets. An e-wallet such as Skrill or PayPal will generally be the fastest payment method with instant processing.
- There is no additional pending period. Withdrawal requests should be checked right away without unnecessary time wasted on a pending period.
- Withdrawals are processed at all times. Some casinos only go through cashout requests during a few selected hours or days a week, which is not ideal if you want the money right away.
- Bonus: Low or no wagering requirements. Casinos that have very low or no wagering requirements at all also score high as a fast withdrawal casino. That is because the casino does not make it overly complicated for you to cash out any winnings you get from bonuses.
Whenever we review a casino, we carefully research, vet and test it. Therefore, you can rest assured that all casinos recommended by Kabono are worth your time and money. It’s just up to you to choose which casino or welcome bonus sounds best to you. Read our reviews for more details and sign up from us for exclusive bonuses.
Fast Withdrawal Casino Conclusion
Throughout this guide, we have explained how a fast withdrawal casino works. We’ve also given you tips on how you can make choices that will speed up your withdrawal requests. Before you go ahead and sign up at one of our recommended casinos, take a second to think about the tips we have shared.
Don’t Overlook Withdrawal Terms
Your main takeaway should be this: Don’t overlook terms and conditions that are related to casino payouts – and remember that your actions can make a difference. While the payouts are processed by the casino and payment provider, you can do all within your power to ensure that the details you submit are correct. You can also submit your KYC documents early and choose an e-wallet for instant cashouts.
Check-list for a UK Casino Fast Withdrawal
- Play at a large/well-established casino. Casinos with more resources will be able to handle your handle your withdrawal requests quicker than casinos that don’t have a team available 24/7
- Adhere to your wagering requirements. Try to find bonuses with low or no wagering requirements and make sure to play through them before you make a cashout request.
- Choose an e-wallet as your payment method. Payment methods also have to process transactions. E-wallets such as Skrill and PayPal often do this instantly, while bank transfers and card payments can take several days.
Fast Withdrawal Casino UK – FAQs
How can I get an online casino fast withdrawal?
In order to get your funds quickly, you should make sure to submit KYC documents and play through wagering requirements before you request a withdrawal. You should also choose a quick payment method. E-wallets and Trustly are normally the quickest options.
What are some fast payout casinos?
What is the best payment method for quick payouts?
While it will also depend on a casino’s terms and processes, e-wallets are generally the quickest payment methods. E-wallets process transactions instantly whereas some banks can take 1-5 working days.