Apple Pay Casinos UK
At Apple Pay Casinos, players can choose to deposit money quickly and safely using their Apple Wallet. This is especially handy for players using iOS devices such as an iPhone for gambling online.
Payments can be confirmed directly via a mobile device, without the need for any additional app or registration. If this sounds interesting, keep reading as we take a look at how Apple Pay casinos work and which are the best options at the moment.
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites for UK Players
Find the best Apple Pay casinos for British players below:
- No wagering requirements
- Cashback on every bet with OJOplus
- Daily, exclusive bonuses with OJO Kickers
- Large game selection (over 3,000 games) including bingo
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- Free spins without wagering requirements on two first deposits
- Welcome bonus for casino, live casino and sport
- Sportsbook, bingo and scratch cards in game selection
- New casino with exclusive theme
- Unique welcome bonus
- Fun daily promotions and prizes
- Free bonus for new players (No deposit bonus)
- Great welcome package with up to £1,000
- Weekly promotions and competitions
- Large game selection: lots of online scratch cards
- Monster casino app for mobile play
- Lots of promotions & free spins
- 24/7 customer service
- More than 3,000 games
- PayPal, Apple Pay and more popular payment methods accepted
- Lots of promotions and bonuses
- Online since 1998
- Sport, casino, live casino, poker and bingo
- Large welcome package given across 5 deposits
- Game selection with 850+ games and detailed game descriptions
- Pay by mobile accepted
- New casino with sportsbook
- Lots of promotions offered
- Scratch cards available
- Exclusive welcome bonus
- Lots of promotions and rewards for all players
- Over 2,000 casino games
- PayPal, PayViaPhone and other popular payment methods accepted
Introduction to Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a mobile payment method developed by Apple for iOS devices. It allows users to add cards to an electronic wallet and then use this wallet to pay both online and offline. The linked cards can be used to make payments in the Apple App Store and at websites and physical establishments that accept Apple Pay.
While this might sound similar to an e-wallet such as PayPal or Neteller, it is actually a lot easier. That is because there is no additional registration or download needed with Apple Pay. Simply open the wallet app already available on your iOS device and click to add your card(s). Most Visa, MasterCard and American Express cards can be added.
Introduction to Apple Pay Casino Sites
Apple Pay casino sites are simply online casinos that accept Apple Pay as one of their available payment methods. This means that players at these casinos can choose to make payments using their Apple Wallet.
While Apple Pay is far from the most common payment method offered, it is clearly increasing in popularity. More and more casinos are now offering it and it is a clear favourite for many British players. In fact, it is a lot more popular than the “counter method” of Google Pay. This might be because more people use an iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad to gamble than Android devices.
How to Make an Apple Pay Casino Deposit
Now that we know what it all is, let’s look at how it actually works. Players who wish to make a deposit using Apple Pay can do so through the following steps:
- Find and sign up at an online casino that accepts Apple Pay. See our list of recommendations at the top of this guide to find your favourite.
- Complete the registration and log into your account. This is normally done in a matter of minutes. Make sure to confirm your email address in order to be able to log in.
- Click to make a deposit. This is normally done from the page named “payments”, “cashier” or similar from your account. Open this page and choose deposit.
- Type in your deposit amount. Choose how much you would like to deposit. Normally the least you can pay is £10.
- Choose Apple Pay as your deposit method. Click on the logo or name for Apple Pay.
- Confirm the payment. If you are playing on your phone or mobile device, the Apple Wallet app will normally launch to confirm the payment. As it is all done electronically, you will normally have to confirm by using a PIN code, touch ID, face ID or similar.
Once the payment is confirmed, it will normally reach your casino account right away. The money will be withdrawn from the card linked to your Apple Wallet and transferred to the casino. Then you can start playing for real money!
How to Make an Apple Pay Casino Withdrawal
If you win anything when playing, you will probably like to withdraw those winnings. Sadly, this is one of the drawbacks of Apple Pay comes in. While the payment method can be used for deposits, it is often not accepted for withdrawals.
Money can’t be sent “back to your Apple Wallet”, and therefore many casinos don’t offer it. Some casinos do though, where the money will be transferred back to the card used for your last Apple Pay deposit. With that said, this is how it will work to request a cashout with Apple Pay:
- Log in to your casino account
- Open the cashier page (or similar)
- Click to request a withdrawal
- Type in the amount you wish to withdraw
- Choose a payment method and type in your details (if needed)
Put simply, if the casino offers Apple Pay withdrawals and your last deposit was done using Apple Pay, the money will be automatically transferred back to that card/account. But if you can not use Apple Pay to cash out, you will have to choose another payment method. Normally you can for example choose Visa/bank transfer (which could go back to the same card as used for Apple Pay) or another option such as e-wallets.
Pros and Cons of Apple Pay Casinos
Apple Pay is definitely a payment method that has caught the attention of many casinos and casino players. So should you choose it for your casino payments? Check the pros and cons listed below to see if it sounds like a good option for you or not.
- It offers quick payments: Apple Pay makes it very quick and easy to pay. This is because you don’t have to register any account that you have to log in to or similar. Simply choose the payment method and confirm via your mobile device with your PIN code, touch- or face ID.
- It does normally not come with any specific terms: Sometimes deposits using certain payment methods are excluded from casino bonuses or come with very low spending limits. But while this might be the case for Skrill, Neteller, Boku and others, it is normally not for Apple Pay. This means that you can use it to make deposits freely and still join campaigns and get exclusive perks.
- It can often only be used for deposits: Even though more and more casinos are offering Apple Pay as a deposit method, many don’t accept it for withdrawals. Therefore you might have to use another payment method to cash out your winnings.
- It is only available for iOS devices: Apple Pay can not be used by any device that is not made and sold by Apple. This means that if you use an Android device, Windows browser or similar, it won’t work. You will need an iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, Mac or browser using Safari.
New Apple Pay Casinos
Apple Pay has been around since 2014, but it is just in recent years that the payment method has entered the online casino scene. Now we keep seeing more and more casinos adding Apple Pay as one of the payment options offered and highlighted. Therefore, new casinos with Apple Pay pop up all the time.
We at Kabono always keep up to date on the latest established and updated casino sites. Whenever a new Apple Pay casino pops up, we will make sure to add it to the list – if it is worth checking out.
New Neteller Casino Sites Listed on Kabono
- Brand new, UK-focused casino and sportsbook
- 10% wager-free cashback always given
- Lots of popular payment methods accepted
- Wager-free spins on your first deposit
- Lots of accepted payment methods
- New casino and sportsbook
Apple Pay Casino FAQ
To conclude this guide all about Apple Pay casinos and payments, we will answer some frequently asked questions on these topics. If anything is still unclear, please contact us!
What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is a mobile payment solution where users can add their cards to an electronic wallet. The Apple Wallet can be used to make payments both online and offline, from devices such as iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches. It is only available for devices that are made and sold by Apple.
Can I use Apple Pay as an online casino payment method?
Yes, these days many online casinos accept Apple Pay as one of the available payment methods. Just note that it can only be used on selected sites that explicitly accept it.
Is it safe to use Apple Pay for gambling?
Yes, Apple Pay is a completely safe payment method that does not store nor share any financial information or transactional data on either side of the transaction. As long as you are playing at a safe and licensed casino, the payment will be completely secure.