Online Casinos that Accept PayPal
PayPal is an e-wallet most people have heard of, and for good reason – it is a safe, reliable and fast payment system. This also makes it a perfect match for online casinos where safety and speed are two of the main factors of any payment method.
Due to the reputation and popularity of this payment method, there are many online casinos that accept PayPal as one of the banking methods available for deposits and withdrawals.
The good news is that all casinos we recommend here at Kabono offer PayPal as one of their payment options. But in this text, we want to highlight a few favourites and cover everything related to a PayPal casino.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an American online payment system where users can register to send and receive money electronically. A PayPal account can be created by signing up with an email and phone number. Once this is set up, the account can be linked to bank accounts and cards and used for different currencies and purposes.
PayPal was launched back in 1998 (then as Confinity) and has grown immensely since its first public offering in 2002. Here are some of the benefits of PayPal as an online banking provider:
- Quick and Secure Payments
- One-Touch Checkout
- Mobile App and Mobile Payments
- No or Low Fees
- International Website and Customer Support
PayPal has been a popular payment processor for many online businesses and individuals for years. With the rise of online casinos, it was logical that PayPal would take a natural part of the payment offering alongside lesser-known e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller.
What are Paypal Casinos?
A PayPal Casino is simply an online casino allowing deposits and/or withdrawals using PayPal. Players signing up to these casinos will find PayPal as one of the payment methods available.
Most online casinos will offer a range of payment methods to choose from – not only limited to e-wallets. This means that PayPal casino sites will offer other payment options than PayPal too.
Benefits of PayPal Casinos
There are many benefits of casinos offering PayPal as a payment method:
- It’s a familiar payment method
- It’s free to open an account if you don’t already have one
- Offers safe and secure payments
- PayPal deposits are normally instant
- PayPal withdrawals are normally processed quickly
- The casinos generally don’t add any additional fees to PayPal transactions
Drawbacks of PayPal Casinos
Although there are mostly positives, we also want to highlight some drawbacks of using PayPal as a payment method at online casinos:
- Account required – yet another online registration
- Some casinos add fees to PayPal transactions
PayPal as Payment Method at UK Online Casinos
PayPal is an international payment service that is widely popular in the UK. Subsequently, the payment method is popular for British casino players and offered by many UK casinos.
Restrictions for Players in the UK
Any online casino catering to the UK market has to be licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. As of April 14th 2020, the UKGC has banned credit cards as a legal payment method at UK casinos. This also includes e-wallets linked to a credit card.
This means that although PayPal is still a fully legal payment method at online casinos, players from the UK can only use a PayPal account linked to a debit card – not a credit card.
How to Make a Casino Deposit using PayPal
Making a deposit with PayPal is as easy as any other deposit method
- Register and log in to your online casino account
- Open the ‘Cashier’ section (or similar)
- Choose PayPal as your payment method
- Enter your PayPal account details
- Choose your deposit amount and confirm the payment
How to Make a Casino Withdrawal using PayPal
Once you’ve chosen PayPal as your payment method, any withdrawals will automatically be made to your PayPal account too:
- Log in to your online casino account
- Open the ‘Cashier’ section (or similar)
- Ensure that you have a balance to withdraw from and that any potential terms (such as wagering requirements) are met
- Request a withdrawal – if possible, this will automatically be done back to PayPal
- If you haven’t already done so, you will need to confirm your identity (KYC)
- Wait for the money to make its way to you. You will receive an email from PayPal once the money has arrived in your account
- Keep the money in your PayPal account or withdraw it to another bank account
Play at a PayPal Casino UK
As already mentioned, most British online casinos and all casinos recommended by Kabono offer PayPal as one of their payment options. This means that you won’t need to actively look for a PayPal casino as a hidden gem.
To start playing at a PayPal Casino UK, simply:
- Browse our Casino Reviews to find your preferred casino.
- Double-check that the casino offers PayPal for UK players. This can be done by checking our review, checking their banking page, or contacting customer service.
- Sign up and add PayPal as your payment method.
- Enjoy the Welcome Bonus and start playing!
Once you’ve signed up to a casino and made your first deposit, you can start playing casino games such as slots.
While there are no specific slots for PayPal users only, you can play slots using your PayPal deposit. Therefore we can call them PayPal slots, using your PayPal amount for playing.
Some of our favourite PayPal Slots include
- Mega Moolah by Microgaming (Jackpot slot)
- Gonzo’s Quest by NetEnt (Classic)
- Robin Hood’s Wild Forest by Red Tiger (New!)
New PayPal Casinos 2020
New PayPal Casinos open up all the time. Here at Kabono, we only recommend the very best, but always keep updated on any new stars entering the market. When a new PayPal casino opens up, we check it and review if it is worth recommending to UK players.
Other Casinos That Accept PayPal
PayPal Casino FAQ
What are PayPal Casinos?
PayPal casinos are online casinos that accept PayPal as one of their payment methods.
How can I find a PayPal Casino UK?
Most casinos available to British players offer PayPal payments and you can find some of the best ones by reading our casino reviews here at Kabono.
What are PayPal Slots?
A PayPal slot is simply a slot available at a casino that you can play on using your PayPal deposit. There are no slots available specifically for PayPal users.
Are there online casinos that accept PayPal?
How can I find a new PayPal casino?
Keep up to date with new casino releases by checking out casino sites such as Kabono and subscribing to our newsletter.