Online Casinos that Accept Boku
Many UK casino sites now accept Boku as one of their payment methods. This is simply a mobile payment option that is directly linked to your phone bill.
For mobile casino players, this is a great option as it is all done using your mobile phone. No need for additional accounts or card details – all you need is a UK phone number!
What is Boku?
Boku is a company processing mobile payments. Users of this service can charge payments directly to their phone number, linked to their monthly plan or credit. The company was founded in 2009 and has had tremendous growth within the last few years as more and more users and companies are going mobile.
How do Boku Payments Work?
Payments done via Boku are charged directly to your phone. Depending on your phone plan, this is done to your current mobile credit or your next phone bill.
For online casino players, Boku is a quick and easy way to fund money directly to your casino account using your phone only. As long as you play at a Boku casino, you will have the ability to make your deposits via an SMS confirmation.
How to Use Boku at Online Casino on Your Phone
Boku is one of the easiest and most convenient payment methods to use at an online casino. Below, we’ve outlined a simple step-by-step tutorial on how to start using Boku at an online casino.
1. Pick an online casino that accepts Boku payments. We’ve made the first one easy for you, just pick one of the casinos in the list above.
2. When making your deposit, select “pay by phone bill” or simply “Boku”, depending on which casino you choose.
3. You should now see a payment portal where you confirm the amount you want to deposit.
As you can see, in the screenshot, you can sometimes pick a bonus of your choice.
4. Next, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number.
You don’t need to create a separate Boku account.
If you have used Boku in the past, the phone number should already be stored and you can move on to the next step.
5. You will now receive a text message asking you to authenticate the payment.
This is to prevent anyone from charging your phone bill with just your phone number.
6. The text message will ask you to confirm, usually by replying “Yes” or “Y” to the same number. This text message is free.
7. After not more than a minute, your payment page will refresh and confirm that the payment has been received.
8. Voila! The deposit will now appear on your next phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid phone plan.
Since Boku uses SMS to confirm payments, this will work with any phone, old or new.
How to Use Boku at Online Casino on Desktop
It is really simple to get started with a Boku deposit!
- Register and log in to your online casino account
- Open the ‘Cashier’ section (or similar)
- Choose Boku as your payment method
- You will be redirected to the casino Boku payment panel
- Confirm your deposit amount
- Enter your UK phone number. If you’ve already used Boku before, your phone number will be ready added.
- Wait for a confirmation SMS that will be sent to you
- Confirm the payment via the confirmation code from your SMS
- The money will be added to your casino account immediately!
How to Make a Casino Withdrawal using Boku
One of the drawbacks with Boku payments is that while you can make a deposit connected to your phone credit, a casino withdrawal can’t be transferred to your phone bill. Therefore, you will need to choose another payment option for your withdrawal – such as PayPal or Visa.
- Log in to your online casino account
- Open the ‘Cashier’ section (or similar)
- Ensure that you have a balance to withdraw from and that any potential terms (such as wagering requirements) are met
- Request a withdrawal – here you will have to add your payment method details
- If you haven’t already done so, you will need to confirm your identity (KYC)
- Wait for the funds to reach your account, which normally takes 1-5 business days
What are Boku Casinos?
A Boku casino is simply an online casino accepting Boku as one of their payment methods. These casinos might also be called a Pay by Mobile or Pay by Phone casino, as the payment is completed through your phone.
Boku is becoming a very popular payment method in Britain and therefore more and more UK casinos with Boku.
Although there are many benefits of completing deposits via Boku, it is important to note that only deposits are available through this payment method. As Boku is directly linked to your phone bill, it will not be possible to withdraw the money to this method.
Benefits of Boku Casinos
A Boku casino comes with many benefits for UK players:
- Quick, safe and convenient payments done directly through your phone
- No need to register at any additional service
- No need to fill in your bank details at the casino
- Payments are directly linked to your phone bill/plan giving you a good overview of your spending
- A good choice for mobile casino players
Drawbacks of Boku Casinos
Along with the positives, we also want to highlight some drawbacks of Boku payments:
- Only deposits can be completed – not withdrawals
- Boku normally has low limits on deposits at around £10 per transaction/£30 per day
- The payment method is not as common as for example e-wallets and will therefore not be found at all online casinos
Who is Boku a good Casino Payment Option for?
As the deposit limit using Boku is quite low, this is not a payment option suitable for high rollers. But that does not mean it is not a good choice for anyone!
- New casino players can choose this payment option without a worry. It is completely safe and hassle-free for anyone new to the gambling world.
- Mobile casino players can also enjoy Boku casinos as it is all done via mobile. No need to sign up to any new accounts or use your desktop for deposits. Simply confirm your deposit via the SMS code and start playing.
- Budget casino players can also find many benefits with playing at a Boku pay casino. As the deposit limits are low and all payments are directly linked to your phone bill, it is easy to stick to your budget and be in control of all payments.
Boku as Payment Method at UK Online Casinos
Boku has become a popular payment method at online casinos for the simple reason that it is really quick and easy to use.
Even though it is a third-party payment provider, you won’t need to sign up anywhere to create any additional account. Payments are directly linked to your phone number. All you need is a working mobile phone within reach, as you will need to confirm the payment. The money will be withdrawn from your phone credit or added to your next phone bill – depending on your mobile plan.
Play at a Boku Casino UK
Do you like the sound of Boku casinos and want to start playing? It is really easy!
- Start by browsing our Casino Reviews or the casinos in this article to find your preferred Boku casino
- If you are unsure, you can confirm that the casino offers Boku for UK players. This can be done by checking our review, checking the banking page at the casino, or contacting customer service
- Sign up and add Boku as your payment method
- Make your first deposit, enjoy the welcome bonus and play!
Once you’ve done your first Boku deposit, you can start playing for real money at the casinos. While most casinos offer free play (demo versions) of their slots, you can’t win anything before playing with real money.
There are thousands of online slots to choose from and most of them will be available on mobile these days. While there are no exclusive Boku Slots, you can use your Boku deposit to play any of the games you want!
This means that there Boku slots simply refer to slots played using a Boku deposit.
Boku Table Games, Live Casino and Sportsbetting
If online slots are not your cup of tea, you still have the chance to enjoy many fun casino games at a Boku pay casino.
Depending on the casino you choose, you will normally find a good selection of classic casino games and also live casino games. Some online casinos also offer a sportsbook section where you can bet on sporting events both pre-game and live.
Right about all online casinos will give bonuses to their players. It all starts with the welcome bonus, but the best casinos don’t stop there. New, old and loyal players alike should expect to get regular treats such as free spins, cashbacks and even a no deposit bonus.
All casino bonuses come with terms and conditions and normally these will outline which payment methods are excluded from the bonus. The good news is that Boku is normally always included!
This means that, unlike Skrill and Neteller, you can make a Boku deposit and enjoy the bonus perks. Although this is normally the case, we always recommend you to read through the terms and conditions thoroughly before opting in for any sort of bonus.
New Boku Casinos 2021
New online casinos open up all the time and these days it is especially important to be mobile-friendly. As Boku is a growing favourite for casino deposits for UK players, new casinos who want to stand a chance on the market should ensure to offer this payment method.
Keeping up with the latest casino releases can feel like a full-time job. That is why we have taken it upon ourselves to focus on finding and reviewing the best, new casinos out there.
Whenever a new Boku casino opens up that is worth checking out, we’ll be the first to let you know!
Boku Casino FAQ
★ What is a Boku pay casino?
A Boku casino is simply an online casino with Boku as one of the payment methods accepted.
★ How much can I deposit with Boku?
Boku has a low deposit limit at £10 per transaction and £30 per day. Most online casinos will have a £5 or £10 minimum deposit amount.
★ How much can I withdraw with Boku?
Sadly it is not possible to complete a casino withdrawal using Boku. Instead, you will have to choose another payment method such as bank transfer for your withdrawal.
★ What is a Boku slot game?
There are no slots available specifically for Boku users. Nevertheless, you can play any slot available using your Boku deposit. Therefore, we can call those slots “Boku slots”.
★ Which UK Casinos accept Boku payments?
★ Are there any new Boku casinos for UK players?
A new casino that offers Boku deposits and British players is Kassu.