Casino Promotions Week 41: Sweet Treat Leaderboard
As Halloween is approaching, more and more casinos are offering some spooky treats for their players. Don’t worry as there are no tricks – and all treats are proper, sweet ones. Check out which lucrative casino promotions week 41 has to offer!
Sweet Treat Leaderboard
Are you in for a treat? A cash treat, that is! From the 15th of October, many of our favourite casinos are hosting a fun, Halloween-themed leaderboard where you can become one of 10 winners.
How it works
- Sign up to any of the casinos eligible for this campaign (see below)
- Deposit a minimum of £10 and include the bonus code TREAT to enter the promo
- Play on any of the qualifying games (Halloween Jack, Book of Spells, Blood Suckers, Wild Blood, Dark King: Forbidden Riches, House of Doom, Wild Blood 2)
- The more you wager on the qualifying games, the higher you will climb on the leaderboard
- An £850 prize pool is shared with the top 10 players. The first price is £300. All cash prizes are free from wagering requirements.
This promotion is available at the following casinos
The Sweet Treat Leaderboard promotion is available from 2021-10-15 to (and including) 2021-10-31
Autumn 5k Tournament at Casiplay
Players at Casiplay casino also have some autumn fun to look forward to. Here 20 players can walk off with a share of £5,000!
How it works
- Sign up to Casiplay if you haven’t already
- Play on any of the qualifying games (Super Hot Fruits, Big Bonus, Gold Cash Free Spins, Cops ‘n’ Robbers Megaways & Reel King) with a minimum bet of £0.10
- The tournament is based on the sum of the single highest win in relation to the bet. As an example, if a player bets £1 and wins £10, the score is £10.
- The 25 players with the highest score get their share of the £5k prize pool. The first place is £1,500 and all prices come without any wagering requirements.
The Autumn 5k Tournament promotion is available from 2021-10-09 to (and including) 2021-10-16
Alice Cooper £20k Tournament at Unibet
The third and final tournament players can participate in this week is the Alice Cooper £20,000 Lucky Spin Tournament at Unibet.
How it works
- Sign up to Unibet if you haven’t already
- Play on the (new!) qualifying game Alice Cooper and the Tome of Madness with a minimum bet of £0.20
- Collect points to climb up the leaderboard. Tournament points are calculated as (Win / Stake) X 100 = Points
- The 250 players with the highest score get their share of the £20k prize pool. The first place is £3,000 and all prices come without any wagering requirements.
The Alice Cooper £20k Tournament promotion is available from 2021-10-08 to (and including) 2021-10-14